Friday, March 19, 2010

August 2009::: Amber&Benji, Anytime Shoot.

I love shooting in the summer. It's a fact. The only thing I like more than summer shoots are couple shoots. There is something about them that just makes me happy. It's nice to see a break from all the craziness in life -the bad news, the stress, the people arguing in the street -and see two people that have found each other in the midst of it all. Maybe its the hopeless romantic in me, maybe I just get excited because seeing them makes me build anticipation for when I will be the girl on the other side of the camera. You know, the one with the boy? ;)

For whatever reason, I love couple shoots.



Couple






Last summer shortly after I finished editing Tim&Elisha's wedding, I started being on the lookout for another couple. You know, to feed my addiction. Of course, it didn't take me too long to see what was right in front of me: Amber&Benji.

Stand Close


Amber&Benji had been together for a little over a year, and were friends for about 5 years before that. I feel like there is a notable difference with couples who spent a while being friends before dating. Again, it could be the hopeless romantic speaking (since that is the way I want "my story" to go) but those couples always seem like they have more fun and are so comfortable around each other.


Happy As A Child




One Sunday afternoon we decided to impovise a little Anytime shoot on the church grounds. Here is the breakdown:



PlayWithMyHair


DSC09042


DSC09155


DSC09297


DSC09421-2


Skateboard Laughs


"What Are You Thinking About?"


Flowers&Love


DSC09475


Red Crosswalk




No comments:

Post a Comment