Saturday, May 29, 2010

"Business Time, Family Time"



IMG_7675

The next week or so after coming back from The Netherlands was spent on editing pictures and trying to get my life back on track. I will admit that I was still getting up pretty early (for me) and being amazingly productive. I am telling you, if you are an overachiever
The Netherlands is the place to be!




IMG_7814

I had a client meeting on Saturday morning, great couple looking for a different and more original approach to their wedding photography than the traditional Spanish wedding photography will offer. We hit it off right away, and I am now booked to shoot their wedding this fall. So excited! :)


When I got home it quickly became obvious that everyone had a pretty stressful week, and we needed a plan to get everyone in a good mood before we started jumping at each other's throats! Haha. So I decided it was about time we reconnected with nature, and we spent the evening up on a nearby mountain, chatting, soaking the sun, playing cards, and in my case... taking pictures.

IMG_7679

IMG_7740

IMG_7730

IMG_7768







I have to say that there is something really special about just spending some time outdoors. No music, no tv, no distractions. Just the silence, the fresh air, the feeling that the longer you stay out there all your worries start to float away as if carried by the sea. -Sigh-. I loved every minute of it.

IMG_7799

No comments:

Post a Comment