Saturday, June 26, 2010

"The 2 AM Shoot"



I have friends, and then I have photographer friends.

There's a special bond when you share something as personal and as fun as your "art" with good friends. It's always fun to just discuss things, push each other creatively, and catch yourself speaking in a language that people around you don't understand.


GhillShootCollage







My friend Ghill and I do this all the time. One of those days we were hanging out in my house at 2 am, and suddenly got inspired to go out and do a little shoot. Of course, we needed a model... so we quickly volunteered my older sister Amber for the job. Such a good sport! :)


IMG_9253


StreetLightCollage

Amber was annoyed that we got her out and spent the first 20 minutes taking pictures of puddle reflections.


IMG_9174


AmberB&WCollage


IMG_9218


IMG_9256



AmberStatueCollage


IMG_9245


IMG_9219


Thanks Ghill for the good time.

Thanks Amber for what I am sure is one of many more late night shoots! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment