Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Babies:: Esther, 1 month old.

IMG_8525
I met Valerie during my junior year of high school. Back in the day we both knew that we would gonna go to med school and be kick-butt doctor's one day. One of us went to med school, the other one never tried to get through the doors, and eventually started writing a photography blog instead! ;)



Valerie just graduated from med school. She is also a brand new mom. I got a call with the news about an hour before going to Holland, so I wasn't able to do a newborn shoot right away. I really didn't want to miss out on the opportunity though, so after some failed attempts and rescheduling being done on both ends, we got our baby shoot.

Esther3


IMG_8595

Esther2

IMG_8559

IMG_8550

IMG_8538

Esther5



IMG_8603



IMG_8521
I have to say... I am really happy with this one! :)
Congrats Valerie&Miguel on your amazing, photogenic, cute little baby Esther! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment