Thursday, August 26, 2010

Adventures in Chicago::: 4th of July Fireworks

IMG_5802
4th of July is a day of happiness, relaxation, "ate-way-too-much-food-ation", and of course... fireworks. So there's really not much more to say about this blog. I took pictures of fireworks for the first time!
I have to admit that I had a lot of fun editing these... I thought they turned out surprisingly good, and definitely wanted to share! So go ahead, look around and feel patriotic! :)







Fireworks2

IMG_5701

IMG_5688

IMG_5628

IMG_5805
Palm Trees.

IMG_5796
Outer space.

IMG_5797

IMG_5747

IMG_5798

IMG_5739

IMG_5791
Grand finale. My favorite.

Topping off fire with fire! After the fireworks a couple of friends got together for an awesome bonfire and smores time. Can you think of a better way to end the night?! :)
Oh America... add "smores" to why I love you!
Fireworks3

No comments:

Post a Comment