Friday, August 27, 2010

Adventures in Chicago::: 4th Of July Family Reunion Shoot With Jacob Preedin


IMG_5357
The Chicago experience just wouldn't be complete unless I got a change to do a shoot there. Fortunately my photographer friend Jacob Preedin asked me to tag along and join him for a fun little family shoot he was doing over the 4th of July weekend.







These kids were a fun little bunch, I have to say. So cute and fun to just chase around and really enjoy shooting with that 70-200 2.8 and getting all the candid shots. That's the reason why I got into photography in the first place. Anyway, here's a few pictures from that day.

IMG_5562

FamilyShoot with Jake5

IMG_5468

FamilyShoot with Jake4

IMG_5405

FamilyShoot with Jake2

IMG_5411

FamilyShoot with Jake3

IMG_5476

FamilyShoot with Jake1

IMG_5519

1 comment:

  1. Great pics as usual Adina!

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete