Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Adventures in Chicago::: Girl Time!!


IMG_5950

The Chicago experience wouldn't have been the same had I not had the chance to hang out with my girl friends and have an amazing time.









IMG_5883


IMG_5909


ChicagoGirlsNightOut2


IMG_5846



We even found a hilarious book on modern manners!!


IMG_5914


IMG_5921


IMG_5919


IMG_5920

IMG_5915



Here's a shout out to Nai-Nai, Jen, Kate, Cynthia, "Italian-Jenn", Tor, Marilyn, and the ever-so awesome "Aunt Nancy." I, of course have a few fun photos I want to share. Not exactly my most creative work, but

they hold a great place in my heart!


IMG_5826


ChicagoGirlsNightOut1


IMG_4971


IMG_5844


Thank you girls for being so awesome... I can't wait to go back to Chicago and tear that place down with fun car rides, deep conversations, blasting girly music (and singing at the top of out lungs),

and way too much laughter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment