Sunday, September 26, 2010

Adventures in New Jersey::: Beachbum

OceanCityPierPanorama1 copy

So after visiting "the South" I caught a flight to Philly and spent the next 3 weeks at my Grandma's house in Ocean City, NJ. I know that people are always laughing at Jersey, but I can't for the life of me figure out why. I love Ocean City, New Jersey!

This was the first chance of "down time" that I'd had this summer. It was my first chance to sit down and actually get some work done, since so far I'd spent the whole first half of the summer practically in a different state each week. So my days consisted of mostly sleeping in and editing in the morning, and some beach walking, and reading in the evening. Catching up with friends at night was great too.

The first 2 days of my visit there I spent with my super-awesome friend Julie. I had the honor of shooting her rehearsal, and second-shot her beautiful June wedding. But as we all know, weddings are crazy busy and we didn't get much of a chance to catch up, so we planned to spend some time on the shore and have a blast. Which... we totally did! :D

BeachbumBlog2

Did I mention that when we both showed up there were 16 of us in a 2-story 4 bedroom house? Haha, that was fun. The rest of the time at the beach was spent with family, crazy cousins, many house guests, and reading Nicholas Sparks' "Dear John."

Now, the beach is a fun place to take some pictures... so I went a little crazy! ;)


IMG_0081

BeachbumBlog8

IMG_7880

BeachbumBlog6

BeachbumBlog7

IMG_7745

BeachbumBlog5

BeachbumBlog9

IMG_7692

IMG_7856

BeachbumBlog3

IMG_7573

IMG_0041

BeachbumBlog777

BeachbumBlog444



Cape May

IMG_0059


BeachbumBlog1

BeachbumBlog

BeachbumBlogLAST






No comments:

Post a Comment