Monday, September 13, 2010

The Computer Poem



MacBookPro
"Once You Go Mac You Never Go Back." That's a funny quote I read once, and I have to say it's pretty much right on target when it comes to me. I was never a PC hater, but I did get frustrated with the operating system crashing all the time, being too slow, etc... all of these issues have been resolved as soon as
I became a proud member of the Mac family.







Today I came across a poem of sorts that I wrote close to three years ago, directed towards my computer at the time. I got a pretty good laugh out of it, so I thought I would share! :)

"I Want To Hurt You: Notes On A Laptop "

I want to hurt you, you technological piece of junk
You make me want to wreck a truck against a tree

I want to light you on fire with a torch
And calmly sit down on my porch and watch you burn

If I had known that day at the store that you'd be this way
I would have ignored you and quickly walked away

You're heavy, slow, you freeze, you crash
You blue screen me in the middle of my game

The games I buy are too new to work
The computer I have is too stubborn to die

If you want windows I will give you windows
I'll send you flying from one from the 13th floor"


So... yeah. I'm such a happy MacBook Pro user! Haha.
Now I just need to work on my anger management...

No comments:

Post a Comment