Sunday, December 26, 2010

Alex&Danielle::: Wedding

Bigger pictures and even more fun at: www.adinanoel.blogspot.com

Alex&Danielle (80 of 189)

I woke up in an unfamiliar attic sleeping next to some girl who I couldn't recognize because her face was turned the other way. To be honest, it seemed a little awkward. It took me asecond to figure out where I was, and more importantly, how I got there in the first place. Then it all came back: I'd spent the night at Bobby Earle's and was rooming with Kim, Josh Newton's girlfriend who was also shooting with us that day.
I looked out the window to find that it was a gorgeous day to be getting married in San Diego.






After a good morning hanging out and getting our gear ready, we got on our serious clothes and serious faces and were on our way to shoot a seriously fun wedding!

Alex&Danielle (32 of 189)

Alex&Danielle (13 of 189)

A&D 6

A&D 4

A&D8

Alex&Danielle (50 of 189)

Alex&Danielle (37 of 189)

The wedding was held at Bernardo's Winery, a super fun venue with lots of great spots for portraits. My favorite was this old style carriage.

Alex&Danielle (17 of 189)


Alex&Danielle were awesome enough to have a First Look. It's so great when the bride and groom can have a few moments alone before the craziness takes off to just be in love and soak it in. I feel like seeing your best friend there, all dressed up and ready to commit to love you in front of everyone you both know must do wonders towards relaxing you from the pre-wedding jitters and get you in the right mood to just enjoy every minute of your day.

Alex&Danielle (67 of 189)

A&D 3

Alex&Danielle (72 of 189)

Alex&Danielle (73 of 189)

A&D 5



My very favorite thing about Alex and Danielle (other than their obvious fun personalities and good looks!) is that they didn't just jump into a relationship. They waited. They were friends for a good long time before they started dating. OK, so maybe it was mostly Alex doing the waiting while Danielle figured things out but still... they chose to trust God with it and they ended up being oh-so-rewarded and happy in the end... that now turns out to just be a new beginning!!


Alex&Danielle (95 of 189)

A&D 1


Alex&Danielle (127 of 189)

Alex&Danielle (129 of 189)

Alex&Danielle (167 of 189)

Alex&Danielle (18 of 189)

Alex&Danielle-191

Alex&Danielle-199

A&D8

Alex&Danielle-206

A&D 2

Alex&Danielle (123 of 189)

Alex&Danielle (140 of 189)

IMG_0539-2

Alex&Danielle (153 of 189)

IMG_0264

Alex&Danielle-261

Alex&Danielle-265

Alex&Danielle-315

Alex&Danielle-316

A&D9

Alex&Danielle-285

Alex&Danielle-288

Untitled-1

A&D7

Fun fact: I make it a point to dance at every wedding I shoot. Seriously, I even discuss this at my client meetings. I must put the camera down and dance one dance at every wedding. It's a great tradition, and a good reminder to myself that I got into photography for the fun of it, and I want to make sure that I continue making it oh-so-fun no matter how busy life gets.

So here's what happened: Finally the DJ put on one of those I-must-hit-the-dance-floor songs on, and I put down my camera for the traditional dance. Well, before I knew what hit me I was surrounded, and I mean surrounded, by the bridal party all dancing and jokingly grinding, and super close to me! It caught me so off-guard that I was totally embarrassed and laughing my head off the entire time. Of course, it didn't take long for that to become one of my favorite wedding memories! :)


Alex&Danielle-278

Alex&Danielle-247


So... Congratulations Alex&Danielle on this amazing new "beginning" together!

No comments:

Post a Comment