Monday, January 10, 2011

Adventures in California::: Disneyland!!!



Untitled_Panorama1


You know you have a good friend when she is willing to finish doing two portrait sessions in a row, hop in her car, and drive 4 hours so she can pick you up all because you're under 25 and it's super lame that you can't rent a car. So... huge shout out to Richelle for being the greatest! The next couple days would consist of sitting around in a girly loft, eating chocolate covered pretzels, illegaly sneaking up to the roof to watch the fireworks at Disneyland. Or how we like to call it: "Loft Living."

Speaking of Disneyland, I was convinced (and I mean convinced) that Disneyland was a place for parents to spend way too much money on to push their children around in a stroller and have them cry because they're tired, and they think Goofy is scary. Don't ask me where I got this from,
but it's how I felt all my life.

In the early stages of planning my stay in Anaheim, Richelle suggested going to Disneyland... which is when I shared my personal opinion of the whole thing. Somewhere along the line I started thinking that since it was my first trip out to California I wanted to live "The California Experience" and do everything from surfing to eating sushi. Of course, going to Disneyland became part of the list.

As it turned out Richelle is a woman of many strings to pull, and she managed to call in a favor and get us in for free! Hollaaaaaaa!! Haha. It definitely made me like the whole experience a lot more. So... looong story short, I flippin love Disneyland!! In fact, the parents with the strollers should walk in a carpool lane
so I can get to the rides faster!! :D

AmberLoftShoot (52 of 146)

Disney1

AmberLoftShoot (19 of 146)

Disney2

AmberLoftShoot (18 of 146)

Disney5

AmberLoftShoot (115 of 146)

Disney7

AmberLoftShoot (41 of 146)

Disney8

AmberLoftShoot (120 of 146)

AmberLoftShoot (134 of 146)

Disney4

AmberLoftShoot (72 of 146)

Disney6

Disney3

AmberLoftShoot (96 of 146)

AmberLoftShoot (88 of 146)

AmberLoftShoot (109 of 146)

AmberLoftShoot (144 of 146)

AmberLoftShoot (146 of 146)


Tired and having had way too much fun, Richelle and I headed home. Or at least I thought we were headed home. Instead we met up with her roommate and had a blast at my very first Japanese dining experience. California, I think I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment