Friday, February 11, 2011

Adventures in Vegas::: "Train, Desert, Man."

Lomo (Original)

We only had one whole day to explore Las Vegas. Chris asked me what I wanted to do, and weird as it may sound... I didn't want to hit the strip. No, this was the only day where we could do whatever we wanted, and I wanted to drive through a desert. I'm such a weirdo, but it doesn't matter because we picked a road and headed towards Utah without a real destination. I actually kept saying I was going to visit my friend Ebeth, which would have been an 8 hour drive.

IMG_2895

We were happily driving down the road, oh so thankful for air conditioning, when we suddenly drove past two abandoned trains on a track in the middle of nowhere. As soon as we passed by I looked at Chris and yelled "Did you see that?!" and we instinctively knew we had to jump out and do a mini-shoot.
We had a day full of sunshine, good car conversations, and happy shooting.

IMG_2735

IMG_2767

IMG_2760

IMG_27755

VegasTrain1

IMG_2763

IMG_2835

IMG_2818-222

TrainHDR

IMG_2893

IMG_2897
I bonded with his Sigma 10-20.

IMG_2929

IMG_2927
"Does this angle make my butt look big?"

IMG_2928

Conclusion: The desert is fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment