Friday, March 25, 2011

Mind The Gap::: Rockstar

Improve your blogging experience, check out the original post here!! :)

IMG_3640

If you're ever in this area and want to randomly meet me, the best thing you could do would be to find a computer, go online, check out mtgband.com and see when they are playing a show.
Chances are, if they're there, I'm there.



IMG_3626

Mind The Gap and I first met at a show they played in Bilbao on Thanksgiving Day 2009. I had met with a group of German girls and we hung out for a while just enjoying the show. I brought my camera and took about a million shots from every possible angle. I guess I got their attention, because when the show was over they came and introduced themselves. We started talking and as they say "the rest is history". I've been shooting their shows ever since. If you're curious, feel free to check them out here.
So here's a few pictures of "my boys" rockin' it out!

MTG2

IMG_3526

MTG1

IMG_3545

IMG_3704

MTG3
Guest star!!
IMG_3710

No comments:

Post a Comment