Friday, April 22, 2011

Xabi&Kathrin::: Trash The Dress



X&K TTD (48 of 98)

Two weeks after their fantabulous wedding, I met with Xabi&Kathrin to spend a funtastic afternoon taking pictures of them looking fabulicious. (Hey, it's my blog... I can make up words if I want to.) We had several locations in mind, the first of which was in front of the city hall of a nearby small town. Some of their friends were gonna meet us there to have pictures of their kids taken with the lovely bride and groom. Maybe I'm an old lady already, but I think it's so cute to see them with a handful of kids! :)


X&K TTD (6 of 98)

X&K TTD (20 of 98)

Then came the train tracks. Everybody knows I have a thing for train tracks. As we were setting up the shot cars were driving by and doing the usual honking and waving. They were good sports and smiled and waved back, all of this was to be expected. Then came the unexpected: I practically jumped out of my skin when one of the trains driving by honked too! Haha. From then on I think almost all the trains going by used their ridiculously loud horn. Just a small illustration of the fun we had that day! :) But don't worry, no more spoilers, I will let the pictures tell the rest of the story.

X&K TTD (72 of 98)

X&K TTD (73 of 98)

X&K TTD (81 of 98)

x&k ttd

X&K TTD (94 of 98)

X&K TTD (96 of 98)

X&K TTD (89 of 98)


Xabi&Kathrin, thanks for being such good sports about everything.
As always, too much fun. Love you guys! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment