Friday, April 29, 2011

Introducing "Friday Findings"::: "How Precious!!"


HowPrecious


When I first started this blog I wanted to use it as a way to show people who I am, not just showcase my work. Unfortunately since I started my blog 6 months after I started shooting professionally I've had to spend the vast majority of my time just playing catch-up. I am happy to say that now that most of the work is done (by being almost caught up) I can focus on blogging a bit more of my personality and things
that I simply consider fun.

Therefore... (trumpets ring) " 'Tis shall be the start of a new era!!" (Do I hear the crowd cheering me on? I hope so!

So I hereby introduce a little weekly segment that I will call "Friday Findings" and it's my own little way of kicking off the weekend by sharing a laugh or two through things that I have found around the web and a funny photo.

For this very first blog post I MUST share this ridiculous video I found on my oh-so-faithful YouTube! I can NOT watch this video without laughing hysterically at "How Precious!" Hope you do too!! :)




Note: I went as far as to have a screen shot of this video as my facebook profile picture. That was a confusing week for my friends! :P



As far as the photo goes, anyone paying attention to my facebook or twitter has probably seen that I've been making good use of my iPhone by taking pictures wherever I go. Some are good, and others (like these ridiculous shots) are just too good!

Ridiculous Me
Watching the Royal Wedding, and trying on shoes during my trip to The Netherlands.


I hope you enjoyed this post, comment away and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment