Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Findings::: "Bouncy Birthdays"



Ah, it's Friday again and I get another chance to show off what I think to be interesting, funny, or whatever I want. I have to admit that this is proving to be a bit of a challenge. For one I feel like I could share millions or photos or videos, for another, I have a tough time making a decision. Choosing the photo for this week was pretty easy though. Whenever I think of a hilarious photo, this is one of the first to come to mind. As a photojournalist I feel like my mission is to be able to capture moments and emotion as they happen. I want my photos to transmit a certain feeling or get a certain reaction. I can honestly say this this photo couldn't be posed. Just a little back story: This what at my sister Amber's birthday last year. My younger sister got her some of those prank candles that turn back on a million times after you blow them out.

Hence the face! :)


BirthdayRage



A good friend of mine shared this video on facebook today. I have to admit that I am impressed. I feel like I would probably would hit the gym a whole lot more if it meant doing some of this in the process. I am seriously impressed by these people in two different levels: 1) because I am really clumsy and not so coordinated and could never do something like that (I've been known for standing and suddenly, without moving, losing my balance and start tipping over!) 2) I love creativity, and I love how creative this is. I love that someone had the idea to create a center where people can literally jump off the walls.

Simply fantastic!





Happy Friday everyone!



1 comment:

  1. Haha, Anna's face is just precious! Love that picture!

    ReplyDelete