Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Findings::: "Moo!"

n505155974_819246_7163


Isn't that the cutest "moo face" you've ever seen? Growing up I always defended that I was sending someone a kiss, but my siblings insist that I am pretending to be a cow. It's funnier that way, so

fair enough!





One of my favorite ways to unwind after a long day is to grab some tea, get comfy on the couch, and stalk facebook for Ellen Degeneres videos. She is just hilarious and has a bazillion ridiculous segments on her show that are bound to make me laugh until I forget my sorrows. Came across this one yesterday that I thought was particularily good. I dedicate this video to my dear cousin Chris who once told me how people were selling a bag full of japanese trash on Ebay! By the way, I've never really used craigslist, but now it's safe to say I'm a little bit scared!




No comments:

Post a Comment