Monday, May 2, 2011

MTG::: Complot

MTG Complot  (6 of 64)

Exactly one day before rolling in the new year, I had a special day marked on my calendar. My friends from Mind The Gap were having a special show that would pay tribute to the band Pearl Jam. By that point we had been talking a lot about doing some co-writing or me guest staring in one of their shows. This was the day. We picked "Last Kiss" as the song that I would join them on stage and play drums to. It was pretty nerve wrecking because I had never played drums in public. So as the show went on I just took pictures until it was my turn. I went up there and did my best and messed up once or twice but had a great time jamming on stage! There is even a short video of my debut as a drummer, enjoy!


MTG Complot  (48 of 64)

MTG Complot  (43 of 64)

MTG Complot  (15 of 64)

MTG Complot  (24 of 64)

MTG Complot  (64 of 64)

MTG Complot  (41 of 64)
When I am nervous I avoid eye contact and I laugh. This is me trying to not laugh.

MTG Complot  (58 of 64)

MTG Complot  (32 of 64)




MTG Complot  (45 of 64)

MTG Complot  (34 of 64)

No comments:

Post a Comment