Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Findings::: "Hippos On Bikes"

At this point I want to point out that all photos uploaded on Friday Findings I have found on the internet and am taking no credit over. It simply got a little bit dangerous for me to keep posting photos of those around me (and therefore having opportunities to kill me at any moment) and I unsurprisingly chose life over death. That being said, on occasion I will still post some of my own from time to time. For example, when those people are on vacation or I am out of the country! The internet is full of goodies anyway, so we'll still have fun! Starting out with.... what's wrong with this photo?

japan18-534x400

Sometimes I feel like some people make way too much of an effort to not move.


On the other hand, this video reminds me of what happens about twice a month between me and my younger sisters! LOL. Now remember to thank me for posting it, when the song is stuck in your head all weekend long. You're welcome internet! :)



Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment