Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Findings::: "Shower Fun"



It's funny how the simplest things in life can also be the funniest. I love finding humor in the most ordinary and typical things of daily life, they are the ones I can relate to the most and I think that's why I find them to be so hilarious. I guess it's because right when I think I have everything figured out, something like this comest along. Maybe it's just my not-so-inner nerd coming out to play once again, or the profound belief that Mac beats PC, but I find this shower curtain hilariously irresistible.

ShowerCurtain

But don't worry, if you're a mac hater just get yourself one of these Do-It-Yourself shower curtains and get your iHate on with a list of reasons why you think Apple is overrated. If you're feeling extra creative maybe even make it into a song that you can whole-heartedly sing in the shower.

DYICurtain

And to continue with the every day situation/shower theme of the day, here's a funny little prank a friend shared with me. I almost feel bad for the guy, but then I realize he has really really clean hair.


Happy squeaky-clean Friday! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment