Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Findings:::"Facebook Crazy"

funny-facebook

I love facebook, it's a fact. I think that it is a great way to stay in touch with people who are bad at emailing, live on the other side of the world, or to just be able to comment away on silly little things that go about my friend's everyday lives. It's also a great business tool. Just ask all the small companies making money off of things like this:

Fb Shirt
Order one here.

It spreads like wildfire, and (for the most part) I love that. I can upload a picture and know that all the people interested can see it so quickly. That being said, there are some limits to my love for all things facebook. Limit number one, I would never get a facebook tattoo. Call me crazy, but that's just where I draw the line.



I also have to frown upon the couple that named their child "Like" after the facebook "like" button. I do have to admit to thinking it would be hilarious to have twin boys and name them "Mac&PC" but I would never actually do it. Not because it's mean, or because they'd hate each other, but simply because it would be too obvious to the world which one would definitely be mommy's favorite! ;)

Happy Friday! (Don't spend it all on facebook!)

No comments:

Post a Comment