Monday, June 6, 2011

Vero::: Maternity


IMG_7659

My weekend in Madrid was bound to be quite busy. I had booked a maternity session for Sunday, but got to spend the first two days visiting friends and my older brother Ari. I was a bit excited about this specific shoot because as it happens to be, the best part was that my client, Veronica, has also been one of my best friends for most of my life. It was so funny to see her wobbling around and nervously awaiting starting a new season in her life. The shoot was quick but I loved how even though I knew she always feels insecure in front of cameras, she trusted me 100% with the results. Having models like that is just a great thing. Having a friend like her, is just a huge blessing.

So now I am an "honorary" aunt of her (now born) baby boy, Diego. We are now scheduling the trip for me to go back to Madrid and do a little shoot of the adorable little leading man in her life. :)




IMG_7646

IMG_7640

IMG_7692

IMG_7693

IMG_7651

IMG_7653

I can't wait to meet him! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment