Monday, July 25, 2011

Baby Diego

He was perfect. That was my first impression when I saw my honorary nephew, Diego. I managed to squeeze in a quick trip to Madrid to shoot the cutest little bundle of awesomeness. Just getting there on time and relying on confusing public transportation was an adventure in itself. But when I saw my life-long friend open the door and the huge smile on her face as she showed me her precious baby boy, I knew it was definitely worth it.




IMG_0328


IMG_0331

IMG_0348

He has the funniest expressions...

IMG_0373
"It Wasn't Me"

IMG_0376
"Doing trigonometry in my head..."

IMG_0371
"The Flamenco Dancer"


IMG_0370
"The Thinker"

Not to mention, he has so many people who love him to the moon and back. :)

IMG_0338

Diego1

IMG_0358

IMG_0380

Congratulations Veronica and Victor!


2 comments:

  1. What a Cutie! I love the tattoo!! This family is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias a ti!!!!!! jooooo haber si puedo y te llamo que me ha venido un facturon del mes pasado que aguita jooooo un besazoooooo muakisssss

    ReplyDelete