Monday, July 18, 2011

Travel::: Weekend With Alex

IMG_9101
The rain wouldn't stop us from having a ridiculously good time driving around rural Spain and seeing castles, having coffee in small town cafe's, and exploring an abandoned train station. My sister Alameth and I packed our bags and set off for a wonderful weekend getaway with our friend Alex. He is one of those guys who knows a little bit about everything and can make any outing an interesting learning experience. Our car ride involved the widest variety of amazing music, great conversations, and quizzes on Emergency Pediatrics. I guess that's what you get when you have three EMT's in the car! As it happened to be, one of those EMT's is also a hopelessly addicted photographer, so you know what comes next... ;)



IMG_9480

Getaway5
Alex being Rapunzel with Alameth's hair...
IMG_9190
Castle before they restored it
Getaway4

IMG_9139

Getaway3
No Alex, I will not jump...
Getaway2

IMG_9136

Getaway1

IMG_9455




IMG_9341

IMG_9338
Alameth and I were both cold. Alex made a bet that we could both fit in his windbreaker. He barely won. I haven't been this close to my sister in my life! LOL

IMG_9319

IMG_9318

IMG_9302

IMG_9485

Then we decided to risk our lives by exploring an abandoned train station...
IMG_9374

IMG_9375

IMG_9394

IMG_9446

Thanks for an awesome time Alex! Let's do it again sometime!

1 comment: