Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Findings::: Bars, Beans, and Flower Pots!!

SANY0119


Have you ever seen one of those movies that have 5-10 different characters, with different stories, and somehow all connect at the end of the movie? Think "Love Actually". Well this blog post is going to be a little bit like that. On the one hand you have the bar I live right across the street from, on the other a flower pot, and on a foot (since I'm all out of hands) a bean.

I have to admit that I am not exactly what one would call a morning person. In fact, I hate morning. I think part of the reason is because I have problems going to sleep, therefore morning always come uninvited and far too early. But I'm not merely using this blog post to complain, my pathetic ability to sleep is no one's fault. Except during the weekend. In comes the bar across the street. Said bar closes at about 5 am every Friday and Saturday "night" and out come the temporarily hearing impaired, euphoric, and completely intoxicated people... yelling, singing, and otherwise being obnoxious. This of course wakes me up. In comes the flower pot.
Why? Simply because my first instinct is always a deep desire to go out to the balcony and start throwing flower pots at them until they run for their life.

What does any of this have to do with a bean? I guess it would seem safe to assume that I am growing some type of beans in those airborne flower pots. Wrong. Instead it tracks back to a video that I saw a couple years ago. So this Friday Findings is glad to present "Killer Bean". Beautifully crafted, quite funny, and easily something that people can relate to at one point or another. In a fantasy world, on a random sleepless Saturday night, I would be this bean.





So now you know... when you're out partying tonight and leave the bar, don't forget to look up every once in a while, God-forbid there might be a flower pot flying your way! (Haha. OK, so I am totally exaggerating a bit, but do remember to drink responsibly and to try to be respectful of other people in the area.)

Happy Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment