Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Findings::: Nine Inch Nails!!



Picture 1

I was casually riding the metro back home a couple days ago, when my sister directed my attention to another passenger. More specifically to her nails. They were several inches long, and I felt tempted to think that she wouldn't be allowed through airport security. It was then that I started thinking about how funny it seems to me for people to put so much thought and care into their nails. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but I guess it's just not my thing. See, growing up I was a tomboy, and later on in life I didn't hesitate to take up playing guitar, drums, and even some violin. None of these skills are known for tolerating long fingernails, and you can forget about having your nail polish staying on and looking perfect. Throw in biting my nails when I'm nervous to the mix... and you get the idea. Still, I appreciate the creativity some girls throw into getting their nails done. Even if I am still scratching my head over Legally Blonde's Elle Woods character saying that what always makes her feel better is a good


Funny_Pictures_6799

I totally understand someone getting this...

iNails-for-apple-iPad

Click here to see more funny nail photos

I feel like this is what would happen to me if I ever went to the nail salon...



Happy Friday, celebrate with a mani-pedi?!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment