Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Findings::: Danceoff!!



funny_dance_1

If we were on the dance floor, and I were a stereotype, I would definitely be "white chick dancing." (No offense)
Whereas in life I may be many things, one of the things I am NOT is very well coordinated, and half of my dance moves are an intentional joke. Have you seen that scene in the movie "Hitch" where Kevin James teaches Will Smith how do dance? Yeah, I could have been the choreographer. Even at weddings I have a tradition to dance, because the fact that I look ridiculous doesn't mean that it's not fun. It's some of the most fun I have at a wedding!

In fact, it always makes me think back to Alex&Danielle's wedding. Click here and scroll down to read about my most ridiculous wedding dancing experience. I still laugh every time I think about it.


And while I would love to one day be a fantastic dancer, I have to admit that I don't really spend much time practicing. I like the idea of dance to be fun and spontaneous, not rehearsed.
So when I do break out a few dance moves (like this crazy dance I did in between editing over a year ago) it ends up looking a little something like this.




And I will leave you with what I would one day love to look like on the dance floor.
My good friend Josh Newton shared this on Facebook earlier this week, and I had to pass it on.




Happy Friday! (Don't forget to dance the night away! ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment