Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Findings::: BIRDS!!


funn y bird 3

Every time I run into someone who is admittedly afraid of birds, I laugh a little on the inside. In my mind they are usually placed in the same category as those people who don't like ice cream because it's too cold. I can understand being afraid of dogs that can bite you, or animals that can trample on you, but birds don't even let you come close to them! I really don't think an imminent bird attack is something to be worried about.

In fact, I am not sure what Alfred Hitchcock was thinking when he decided to make a scary movie about birds, because I personally think they are hilarious. And to further prove my point, I did a little research, and here's what the internet had to show for it.

bird2


birds1


Happy Friday! Don't let the weekend fly on by! (Oh, the pun...)




No comments:

Post a Comment