Saturday, September 24, 2011

Mariana&Bruno::: Engagement



IMG_2253

I met Bruno&Mariana about three years ago. They were dating, and were both studying fine cuisine. I was just starting to get more serious about photography. Fast forward to two months ago, and they are working at the famous restaurant "El Bulli" with world-reknown chef Ferran AdriĆ”. I was knee-deep in the photography season craziness.

Mariana came to church with her mom one day, and while having a conversation with her mom I mentioned that I was a photographer. I showed her a couple photos on my iPhone, and she quickly called her bride-to-be daughter to come see some of the photos. They both were really taken with my work, but had unfortunately just finished booking the photographer for their Brazil wedding. A real shame, since I would have loved to go to Brazil! ;) They were both bummed that there was nothing they could do about it, and then we started talking and decided to do an engagement session! So we met soon afterwards and walked around some of Bilbao's most popular places, including the Guggenheim museum and the the narrow stone-paved streets downtown. We had a fantastic time, and I like to think we got some pretty fun photos too!

IMG_2078

IMG_2079

BrunoMariana2

IMG_2101

IMG_2124

BrunoMariana1

IMG_2122

IMG_2177

IMG_2186

BrunoMariana3

IMG_2215

IMG_2271


Congratulations guys! I think I will dance a little samba in your honor! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment