Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Findings::: Missiles&Pranks!!



missile_chase

It's the weekend, and that means it's time to relax. Live a little. Enjoy some time with friends, and maybe even pull off a prank or two. Creativity is key, none of those toilet-papering someone's car/house or an easy prank call. Predictable. Where's the fun in that?

For example, the above picture. Helium balloons? Genius! I would love to drive a car that looks like it's being chased by missiles. The state trooper on the other hand, might not love it so much. But anyway, whereas many times I feel like pranks can be hurtful, humiliating, or lack good taste... I have to admit this one video pretty much left me speechless. I guess the only thing left to do is ask, how would you react?



Happy Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment