Sunday, October 23, 2011

Music::: Ed Tulipa, Barcelona Rooftop Shoot!



IMG_5569

We had a quick rendezvous at the Sants bus stop in Barcelona. My friend Amanda and I had very limited time to visit Barcelona, and I was excited to finally meet him. Sergi and I had spent the last couple of weeks talking through Facebook and on the phone about doing some projects together. We had a quick lunch full of fun anecdotes, and then we parted ways. It was at about that time that I told him that next time I was in town we'd have to book a little promo shoot.

Fast forward two years.

Ed Tulipa (both his stage name and alter ego) is standing on a rooftop overlooking downtown Barcelona. The temperature is perfect to work with, and a few of his close friends are there assisting and helping keep everything fun. This photo shoot was challenging on both a professional and personal level, but it was very much worth it. I'm so excited to see how even just a quick 2 weeks later, one of my photos has already been published online along with an interview about his upcoming album. Check it out here.

When it was all said and done, this is what we got ourselves into...

IMG_5500

IMG_5522

IMG_5504
His amazing John Lennon Limited Edition guitar... -sigh-
IMG_5499

IMG_5567

IMG_5605

IMG_5619

IMG_5578

IMG_5579

IMG_5690

IMG_5658

IMG_5618


Be sure to check out Ed Tulipa on myspace and facebook!

Sergi, thank you for the opportunity to shoot in your beautiful city.
I wish you all the very best in your music career!

No comments:

Post a Comment