Monday, October 17, 2011

PhotoWalk::: Bilbao!



IMG_3998

Lately I've been thinking that I am always posting photos of my travels, and never of the place I call home. Not to take away from Las Vegas, Chicago, or Amsterdam, but I wanted to showcase a little bit of this land. Most people know Bilbao because of it's famous Guggenheim museum, but that's just one piece of the puzzle. It's a pretty calm place. The city is just big enough to have everything you need, but not big enough that it seems chaotic or dangerous. This summer my friend Sara came to visit for a weekend and I got to show her around town a little bit. I thought this was the perfect opportunity to show you guys what this place is all about! :)

IMG_4942

IMG_3976

IMG_3981

Untitled_Panorama1

IMG_4930
There's also some pretty weird people in Bilbao (that's my friend Sara! ;)

IMG_3938

IMG_3955

IMG_4035

IMG_4026

IMG_4017

IMG_4946

IMG_4884

IMG_4909


So if you're ever in Spain, come check out the northern coast. You'll love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment