Monday, November 28, 2011

Anytime::: Ninja!!



IMG_0508

At some point in the mid summer I decided to go out and do some fun shots with my new lighting set up. It's always a good idea to go out, not on assignment, and just practice different ways of lighting a scene. I was actually expecting this practice shoot to be quite boring. I am a photojournalist and I love taking photos of things as they happen... here I am stuck in a scene with nothing actually happening. Go figure.

So I brought my handy-dandy adorable-lovable little miss assistant Anna. She also happens to be my little sister.
We were abandoned at the scene for about 3 hours, and what started out as a simple portrait session turned into what is now known as "The Ninja Shoot!"

Brace yourself.

IMG_0384

IMG_0488

IMG_0512

IMG_0393

IMG_0452


IMG_0521

IMG_0555

IMG_0562

IMG_0565



No comments:

Post a Comment