Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Findings::: Who Wants Kicks?



funny-shoes-8

I love kicks. I do. They are super comfortable, I love the colors, and more importantly how they can match anything just by the "stick it to the man" edge they can add to any outfit. I am not sure who Chuck Taylor actually was, but I think we would have gotten along just fine.

One of the things I like the most about them is that they seem to inspire creativity, in a way. All the creative people I know (musicians, artists, actors, photographers, etc) own at least one pair. You will occasionally see me posting pictures of my feet on the sand of the beach or standing on the edge of a bridge, but I am always wearing mine. They make me feel good and extra creative.

IMG_4894

Unfortunately this week I have found that there is such a thing as too much creativity. I ran into this video, and while I find it original and may giggle through it... every time it ends I still catch myself thinking "what the heck was that..!?" See for yourself!


Happy Friday!! (Go kick some... well, you get the idea...)

No comments:

Post a Comment