Monday, December 5, 2011

Blues'N'Breakers::: Concert

IMG_6047

While other people were trick-or-treating, wearing costumes, or attending horror-themed parties, I met up with my brother and friends and spent Halloween night at an Irish Tavern. We were there to watch the Blues'N'Breakers play through the night. I have to admit that I've never been much of a blues fan, it's just not my cup of tea. I also have to admit that these guys were amazing! I brought my camera in case I felt like taking a couple shots, and you can bet your bucket-full-of-candy that I did.

IMG_6114

IMG_6174

IMG_6126

IMG_6015

IMG_6034

IMG_6068
This guy actually walked out halfway through the show and left the rest of the band playing because "I didn't get a chance to have a drink and a cigarette..." Crazy man!

IMG_6061

IMG_6189

IMG_6212

IMG_6217


1 comment: