Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Findings::: Christmas Countdown!!


CP_Xmas22


December is finally here, and that always gives me two things to smile about. First off, my birthday! I will be turning 25 years old (for the first time) tomorrow, and I am excited to see how as the years go by I will start to continuously turn 25 again and again! HA! On the other hand, there's Christmas. I love pretty much everything about it. Traditions, decorations, having an excuse to go out and spend a ton of money on pretty things the take people smile. Even though every year I promise to start buying presents in late October, I never do. I think deep down I love the crazy hectic thrill of going out on the last few days and trying to find something good. I've always liked a good challenge! :P

Anyway, I figured this month I would devote entirely to Christmas. Why? Because I can't get away with playing Christmas carols the rest of the year. Well... I couldn't until I got an iPod! ;)


Happy Friday!! (You might want to start shopping soon...)

No comments:

Post a Comment