Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!




So it's Christmas morning, and I am sitting in bed waiting for everyone to be ready to open up the presents. I have to admit that this year has been a crazy one to get everything planned. Las night after all the presents had been bought and wrapped and the delicious dinner had been made and eaten, I suddenly realized that I had spent so much time this year preparing that I hadn't found the time to spend time celebrating. I needed to focus on what was important. I also knew that throughout the planning there had been a lot of time spent on Facebook. So in the end I figured I would share this quirky video I saw a couple days ago. I feel like the nativity story has already been told a million times, and without wanting to take away from that, I thought that this was an interesting way of narrating it. Let's not forget to remember the reason for the season! ;)


Merry Christmas!! (Hope you spend it with the ones you love)


No comments:

Post a Comment