Monday, January 2, 2012

Behind The Scenes::: Give me some video!!



Last week I posted about all the behind the scenes work that often goes unnoticed when people view a photo. I had a huge amount of positive feedback from that specific post, both by other photographers than by other people. I figured it might be a little fun if today I posted a behind the scenes video. This is behind the scenes at this an Anytime shoot I did in Anaheim, California, for gorgeous Amber. Click here to see the original post.

One of the things I would like to do this new year is to focus my posts a little more on the photography side of things, maybe even do some Q&A's, guest blog posts, basic advice on how to take better photos, and other fun things like that. Shake things up a bit! I am really looking forward to this, so I hope you will be too!



No comments:

Post a Comment