Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lena::: Maternity



IMG_8511

Three years ago I met the cutest couple ever. Lena and Ionut, an adorable couple from Romania, started attending our church regularly. I found myself confiding in them right away, and hanging out during any church activity. I had noticed during church activities that they tend to carry their point-and-shoot camera (complete with gorilla pod) with them and they are always taking really cute pictures of whatever they do. It was then that we started talking about doing a photo shoot at some point in the future. But you know how it is... put something off until "tomorrow" and it never gets done.

When a couple months ago they announced that they were expecting their first child, it just seemed like the most natural and fun thing to do. After months of talking about doing a maternity shoot, we were all pretty excited when the day finally came around. We ignored the light rain and walked around the mountainside to really capture the place they call home. So here's some of my favorite images, to match some of my favorite people.


IMG_8518

IMG_8521

IMG_8546

IMG_8566

IMG_8582

IMG_8629

IMG_8643

IMG_8658

IMG_8704

IMG_8708


IMG_8775

IMG_8756

IMG_8808

IMG_8821

IMG_8843


Congratulations Lena&Ionut. I can't wait to meet her!




1 comment: