Sunday, January 22, 2012

"MIA"



I just wanted to write a little note and apologize for the lack of posts lately. I guess life took over. It's kind of funny because it's not like I haven't been pretty busy all along, but these past couple of months have involved a lot of emotional stress along with just general business. Ive been sick, planning a destination wedding, mourning the loss of a friend, in desperate need of more Jesus-time, songwriting at home and at the studio, meeting with clients, and working my day job the usual 6 days a week. It's not an excuse, it's just a little insight into my day-to-day life.

I do really want to blog more, I want to be consistent and I want to throw in some more personal posts along with more posts dedicated to the photography/photographer side of things. I want to thank you for sticking around to see what this crazy girl from Spain has to say or show week in and week out. I write these for you, and without you then... there would just be a bunch of words thrown out into the void. For nothing.


And because every blog post is better with a photo, here's one. This one is from earlier this month. Here you have all the medication I was on after an upper and lower respiratory infection, and a double ear infection, sent me to the emergency room!

Sick



No comments:

Post a Comment