Monday, January 30, 2012

Clara Sofia: Newborn


IMG_9128

What can I say about this newborn shoot? I loved it. I had been impatiently waiting for months to finally get to meet Lena & Ionut's firstborn. I had an amazing time doing their very-last-minute maternity shoot 3 weeks ago. So logically I moved my schedule around a bit to be able to squeeze this shoot in just a couple hours before my trip to London last week. Clara Sofia made it clear from the very start that she is planning on running the household. As the one calling the shots, the first decision she made was that she didn't want to wake up from her nap and have pictures taken (but seriously, not like any adult would ever want photos taken first thing in the morning, right? and so the first thing she did was flash me that classic "no photos" pose!

IMG_9014

IMG_9015
Then she threatened me with some Kung-Fu...

IMG_9019
But after that she finally relaxed and looked gorgeous the rest of the time! :)

IMG_9023


IMG_9119

IMG_9152

IMG_9133

It was only a matter of time before we all got along, and I'm glad I finally got to meet her and take her beautiful picture. It's gonna be fun watching her grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment