Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Findings::: Photoshop

Screen Shot 2012-02-16 at 11.29.52 PM


"You can photoshop that, right?" If I had a dollar every time I heard that during a shoot, I'd probably have a couple more starbucks orders in me right now. Ask any photographer you know, and they hear it daily too. It's funny how what was originally intended to be a tool is now thought of as being the main ingredient in a photograph. Don't get me wrong, I believe that everyone is entitled to doing art their own way, but as for me... I like to keep things looking real.

On this note, I have come across a few things on the internet further proving my point. So here's the photoshop post. C'mon, you knew it was coming sooner or later.


Happy Friday! Keep it real ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment