Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Findings::: iPad Frenzy!!



ipadcartoons1

I did it. Last weekend I was home and I logged into Apple.com and I bought an iPad. I'd been waiting since the original came out to see if I would ever have a legitimate excuse to buy one. Something to justify the cost... that's how I go about buying new gear.

For the last couple of months I'd been wishing I had one more and more. Extended long days out of the house, lots of projects and apps that I wish I could work on with a bigger screen than the one of my iPhone 4, and the backache from days when I braved to stuff my MacBook PRO in my backpack lined with school books and folders full of papers. Then came the research. Trying to figure out if there was really an advantage to getting the New iPad as opposed to snagging iPad 2 at a surprisingly low price. Do I need the New iPad, or do I just want it because it's new? After giving it some thought for a couple days I decided that the faster processor, the retina display, and the voice-over typing, pretty much made up my mind for me. As much as I hate typing on an iPhone, imagine on an iPad?! But talking... oh... that's something I can do!

So as I sit here impatiently waiting for the day when I can pick it up and start playing around with one of the coolest toys of the year, I scour the internet to find one of many many iPad parodies. This by far was my favorite!


Happy Friday!! (Stay away from www.apple.com !!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment