Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Findings::: Canon VS Nikon!!





canon-vs-nikon2-1


During photo shoots I am often encountered with the age-old question: "What's better, Canon or Nikon?" Well, to me this is painfully obvious. Canon. But I can understand the confusion. Most people don't spend the time or resources to do a little research and come out with the actual facts. In the spirit of saving you time, I will let you in on an insider's secret: Canon is better. Always. Don't let those Nikon fellows get to ya!!


This morning I scoured the internet and found that the confusion was in fact some kind of epidemic. More and more people asking who is the best manufacturer. A single tear found its way down my cheek as I witnessed how for some unfortunate souls the confusion had now turned into delirium. Proclaiming Nikon as the superior brand. I had to force myself to put one foot in front of the other and carry on. I hate leaving a man behind, but sometimes there's just nothing that can be done to save them. No hope.


On a last attempt to raise my voice out to the masses, I felt the need to share a piece of my mind and send out a warning through this Friday Findings post. I know in my heart that I can't possibly be the only one losing sleep over this Nikon propaganda. Canon users UNITE!! And may God have mercy on our souls.







Happy Friday!! 
(Don't let the Nikon zombies eat your brains!)





No comments:

Post a Comment