Monday, August 20, 2012

June::: Baby!!!



IMG_3069


Impatiently. That's how I waited for this day to come. As soon as I heard that my beautiful '10 bride and now good friend Kathrin was pregnant, I was impatient. I remember her asking me months in advance if I would be in the country this spring to take the baby's pictures. Then a few months later we went out and had a bubble-filled maternity shoot. And since then we sure have had conversations about her pregnancy and the excitement of it all.

Well, a couple weeks ago I finally got to meet her adorable baby girl, June. She has gorgeous red hair and eyes that I could just stare into for a reaaaaaally long time.

So I met up with her and her husband Xabi at their lovely home and we did our thing. 
Our cute little adorable baby thing! 



IMG_3062

IMG_3049

IMG_3038

IMG_3082


IMG_3071

IMG_3108

IMG_3116

IMG_3141


Congratulations Xabi&Kathrin!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment